I can’t believe I am moving tomorrow! After months of longing, planning and hard work I am ready to set sail to Scotland. Hooray!
My pot sale last Saturday was brilliant. The sun shone, which made the ice cream provided by The Vintage Tricycle Company even more tasty! Thank you to everyone who stopped by, I hope you all had a good time and are happy with your purchases.
Tea with Jud production has stopped temporarily. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic; finishing orders, packing up my workshop and worldly possessions, organizing my pot sale and making stock for Christmas (yes, I really did mention Christmas!).
I have also learnt many things whilst organizing my move. This is what I’ve learnt..
- Did you know there is no such thing as “normal” concrete?
- External doors (for my new workshop) are really heavy and don’t fit into a renault clio.
- 6 legged spiders are just as scary as 8 legged spiders.
- When your head is full of a million things, do not to walk off with someone else’s trolley in the supermarket.
- All my family and friends are wonderful and I am completely overwhelmed by the support and generosity of everyone both from a business and personal point of view. It is impossible to put into words how grateful I am. Mum and Dad especially, thank you for your continuous love, patience and support.
I’m sure you know yourself that moving house is time consuming, so I will be off the radar for a couple of weeks until I get settled. If you do have any knitting/pottery queries or wish to place any Christmas orders, please get in touch and I will reply as soon as possible.
Until then, I’ll be busy laying concrete, unpacking, painting things, boiling my new kettle for well earned tea breaks, and organizing my new workshop!
I will give you an update when my life gets into some sort of order again!
Ciao for now.